Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Schedule

I have received several email regarding the Halloween schedule.  I have asked some co-workers who live in Lexington County and also called Lexington County Sheriff's Department and Town of Lexington and they have all informed me it is up to the parents to determine when to trick-or-treat.  Lexington Town Council said they will NOT be designating or implementing special provisions in regards to Trick-or-Treating on Sunday, October 31, 2010.
In my opinion, Halloween is on Sunday, therefore I assumed the children would be trick-or-treating on Sunday early evening.

There is a sign that was posted in the neighborhood about "The Knolls" would be trick-or-treating on Saturday evening, that is for Summer Knoll and Spring Knoll.  Spring and Summer Knoll are not part of the original Lexington Hills Community, so I am not sure what they are doing. I do not have any contact with their board or anyone that lives there. 
 
I am sorry, I wish I could be more help. In my opinion, I would assume people would be participating in Halloween festivities on Sunday, but I am not 100% sure about this. 
 
If anyone has any additional information, please send an email to lexingtonhillspoa@gmail.com
 
Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. I guess it's going to be both Saturday and Sunday! As we got a bunch of kids last night too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ,


    There are some items that need to be addressed for the "Lexington Hills " Subdevision


    My name Is Chad , and we seem to have a problem with owners , not abiding to the rules , and in regards too PET OWNERS . we have 2 owners that are seeming to let there pets "Roam" the neighborhood , All HOURS . it becomes a Problem when one has a pet , who in turn trys to " run" an animal , or to Pull someone around on a leash , while taking care of own business . in Particuliar every Morning I have have CATS visit me , without there owners knowing there whereabouts. there pounceing onto the windoseals , bothering my own pet . it also is a nusance when someones Strey is "Pooking" evreywhere . This is something that needs to be addreseed as soon as posible for all Reseidents in Lexington Hills . thank you in working on this issue . This will be also posted on the POA Blog . if you have questions , Please email me or call me at the number below ;


    ( other contact information has been ommited from the blog for privacy )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Chad! Especially on the dog part, there are a few that roam around the area here all day, go to the bathroom in your yard and chase cars down the road. Also, there are quite a few dogs around this area that bark all night long and keep you awake. These problems get annoying after a while.

    ReplyDelete